Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
The incumbent will be responsible for carrying out site supervision of civil construction works, including viaducts, roadworks and underground utilities to ensure the works are constructed in compliance with the specified technical and quality requirements and implemented in a safe and timely manner.
- Ensuring that the quality of works and materials on site meets with the specified requirements and works are completed on schedule;
- Handling daily coordination works with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the site works are conducted in a safe and efficient manner;
- Monitoring and educating the work force to work safely;
- Maintaining comprehensive daily work records and preparing progress reports;
- Monitoring work progress and proactively anticipating interface and construction problems and liaising with project engineers to implement comprehensive solutions; and
- Performing T3 duties under Site Safety Supervision Plan
- Higher Certificate / Higher Diploma in Civil / Structural Engineering or other related disciplines with at least 8 years' experience in site supervision of large construction projects; or Degree holder with at least 4 years' relevant experience
- Candidates without the above specified academic qualification but have 12 years' relevant working experience will also be considered
- Possess sound knowledge and experience in viaducts/road/underground utilities works
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Holder of a valid HK driving license (Class 1, 2) is preferred
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience