Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
• Provide engineering solution, design, planning and implementation of civil project
• Prepare tender documents and construction drawings
• Supervise contractors’ works, identify design and construction issues and liaise with relevant parties to provide effective solution
• Control expenditures within the approved budget
• Conduct contract administration including review of contractors’ submissions, assessment of contractors’ payment and certification of works completion
• Perform shift duties including overnight shift if needed
• Degree in Civil Engineering or other related disciplines with at least 6 years’ relevant working experience preferably in design, contract management and site supervision of civil construction projects
• Professional qualification in Civil or other related disciplines gained from recognized professional bodies is required
• Solid experience in airport works and/or large scale civil works under a live operating environment is an advantage
• Proactive, service oriented and be able to work independently
• Strong communication, coordination, interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
• Possess a valid HK driving license (class 1, 2) is preferred
• Proficient in MS Office applications
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience