Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
• Assist in the implementation of media strategies especially for local and international media
• Formulate and implement various media publicity and promotion initiatives in Hong Kong and overseas places
• Write and prepare communication materials, including but not limited to press releases, media replies, speaking notes for AAHK spokespersons, produce promotional videos and other assignments as required
• Maintain positive corporate image and accurately convey corporate messages through handling media enquiries, interviews, organising media events, video productions and pitching media stories
• Foster and maintain relationship with local media as well as trade and international media
• Assist in issues and crisis management in a timely manner
• Work with business partners in handling issues concerning the entire HKIA
• Work in roster duty to handle 24-hour media enquiry mobile hotline
• Degree holder in Communications, Journalism, Language, Public Relations, or related discipline
• At least 6 years of relevant experience working in media and/or sizable corporations
• Working experience in media organisations/ government/ statutory bodies/ public sector organisations is preferred
• Solid experience in media handling
• Strong negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Proactive and be able to work efficiently under pressure
• Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience