Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 18 months with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Act as the project manager (PM) of the airport and passenger systems team to oversee and manage the implementation of the IT application systems with focuses on Smart Fault Report System and Passenger Systems
- Plan, direct and monitor the performance of the implementation team, including external contractors, according to project objectives and milestones to achieve timely and precise delivery. Manage and alert senior management of potential project risks and provide mitigation actions
- Assess multiple stakeholders' business needs and system requirements, conduct feasibility studies, determine appropriate technology, solutions and authorize system design. Define project scope and schedule to achieve optimal utilization of available budget and resources
- Develop project implementation plans and work breakdown structure and manage data, reports and related information to facilitate project administration and contract compliance
- Perform project support / administration to assist in meeting agreed project objectives, service delivery standards and timelines, stakeholder expectations and user requirements
- Supervise different contractors on project implementation, documentation submission, performing FAT, SAT and UAT
- Monitor the performance of the responsible application systems to identify areas of possible enhancement; and close out outstanding system issues by implementing fixes or upgrades
- Lead the support team, including external contractors, in incident resolution and problem management.
- Ensure smooth transition of system operations by providing instructions and expert advice to first level support staff
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- A minimum of 6 years’ relevant working experience in which at least 4 years’ experience in project management
- Solid experience in project management and stakeholders engagement
- Proven application development and support experience in large scale, mission critical systems
- Experience in mobile development, API integrations with API gateway, AI object recognition and machine learning will be preferable
- Possession of Project Management Professional certification and/or ITIL certificate is preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with all levels of the organization
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua is preferred
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience