Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
• To perform initial technical assessment on all Communications, Navigation and Surveillance (CNS) submissions and to coordinate with the authorities for the submissions and approvals matters related to Airport Height Restriction (AHR) and land reservation for CNS facilities for airport operations
• To assess potential impact of new developments on and around HKIA on CNS safeguarding and system performance and propose mitigating measures
• To review the proposals of independent expert on 3RS CNS safeguarding
• To explore internationally adopted CNS safeguarding best practices, trends, standards and recommendations, and commercially available methods or software on 3D modelling of CNS performance and the acquisition of these methods as needed
• To liaise with Civil Aviation Department and other stakeholders on the administration of Building Restricted Area Assessment Scheme (BRASS) for future on-airport new development applications and methods of assessment
• To work with CNS equipment suppliers on equipment siting and formulation and review of CNS safeguarding surfaces suitable for the HKIA environment, which includes ILS, GBAS, A-SMGCS, SMR, VHF, MLX etc.
• Bachelor Degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Physics or related engineering disciplines
• With minimum 4 years of working experience and 2 years of the working experience must be related to aviation CNS systems, Air Traffic Control (ATC) Systems, AHR
• Familiar with technical safeguarding requirements for CNS systems in accordance with international standards (such as ICAO Euro Doc 015, UK CAP670 and ICAO Annex 10 etc.)
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
• Preference will be given to suitable candidates with experience and knowledge related to AHR
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience