At Cathay Pacific, we share one common aspiration: to be the world's best airline. We believe in looking for the best in our people, in working as a team, in doing the right thing by our shareholders and our communities.
With a global team, we offer a diverse range of career choices and opportunities - in the air, on the ground; in customer service, in the office; managerial or professional roles. Our team of great people each plays a key role to deliver the quality service that we are famous for.
Cathay Pacific is looking for a casual Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) to join our awesome Melbourne Engineering team to perform line maintenance on Cathay Pacific and third party aircrafts.
This role reports to the Engineering Manager, MEL and is pivotal in ensuring that a high level of safety, reliability, security and presentation is provided to the company, customers and regulatory authorities.
- Perform aircraft maintenance when rostered to do so under the guidance of the Cat AE/EM
- Perform maintenance and servicing of third party operator aircraft
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Keep up to date with aircraft systems, technology, processes and procedures
- Ensure safe working practices are applied and all accidents and near misses are reported.
- Certificate IV in Aircraft Maintenance
- Experience with B787, B777, A350, A330, and B747-8 Freighter aircrafts
- IT literate and fully conversant in the use of Microsoft applications; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail and high level accuracy is imperative
- Flexibility in adapting to different management styles
- Sensitive to the requirements of different cultures and personalities
- Ability to consistently communicate clearly and effectively
- Proven ability to operate effectively with limited information and working independently without supervision
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience